Here are the steps on how to shutdown or delete project from Google Cloud Console.
1) Open Browser and go to to console.cloud.google.com
2) Select the project (from drop-down on top nav-bar)
3) Select Settings and Utilities icon (from hamburger menu on top-left nav-bar)
4) Click SHUT DOWN button.
5) Enter text Project ID and click on SHUT DOWN button to confirm project shutdown.
When you shut down a project, the following actions happens immediately.
- All billing and traffic serving stops.
- You lose access to the project.
- The owners of the project will be notified and can stop the deletion within 30 days via email (registered in the account)
- The project will be scheduled to be deleted after 30 days. However, some resources may be deleted much earlier.