Here is how to change text on a website, using F12 and Inspect Element, to create fake screenshots to amuse your friends.
Essentially, a how to edit website text using Google Chrome.
1) Open a browser and navigate to a webpage you want to edit.
2) Then press F12 to open the Inspect Element.
3) In the Console, enter the following command.
4) Click anywhere in the webpage and start editing it.
- HOW TO’S How to Edit Your Website in a Browser …And then save it!
- How to Edit Any Web Page in your Browser
- How to Edit Any Web Page in Chrome (or Any Browser)
- How to Edit a Web Page/Change Text in Your Browser [Tutorial]
- Inspect Element: How to Temporarily Edit Any Webpage
- How to Fake Edit Website Text Using Google Chrome
- How to Appear to Edit Text on Any Website