Learn how to setup Raspberry PI 3 onboard WiFi in Ubuntu with Netplan.
I am using Ubuntu 20.04 on a Raspberry PI in this video.
1) Revision of the Linux OS.
2) Directory where the configuration file is stored.
3) Using nano as a text editor with sudo access
4) Debugging and applying the yaml configuration file to the Netplan application
sudo netplan apply
For testing use this command. This command continue even if there are errors.
sudo netplan –debug try
To generate detail debugging messages in case there is problems with the configuration or the “try” command. I use this mostly for debugging.
sudo netplan –debug generate
Apply the yaml configuration to the Netplan application. This command is executed when there is no more issues during the “generate” command.
sudo netplan –debug apply
5) Directory list
6) List of network devices on the Raspberry PI
This is the yaml file in the video.