Learn how to upload database and user voice to Barnett ProTalk Link.
In the world of Barnett ProTalk, the configuration of the Barnett ProTalk is called a database, which comprises of tags and its associated modbus addresses. If you want personalized human voices, they needs to be recorded as a wave file, and these files needs to be uploaded to the ProTalk as well. Voices are saved as a .msg files extension.
The only way to upload and download database and voice files are using the serial connection (via USB).
Note that uploading and download the voice files will take a tad longer than the database as they are generally bigger and the transfer media is a serial cable.
- ProTalk SPX PLC Voice Alarm Annunciator User’s Manual – Model B1275
- ProTalk Plus Voice Editor Tutorial
- ProTalk Link Voice Editor Tutorial
- ProTalk Cv3 Voice Editor
- ProTalk Link Basic Programming Tutorial – Barnett Engineering Ltd
- B1280 FLX Product Manual – Barnett Engineering Ltd.
- ProTalk Link SPX FLX Voice Conversion Tutorial
- B1290 ProTalk Plus Installation & Operation Manual – Barnett Engineering Ltd.