A quick vlog on how to change the IP address of the Beijer QTERM HMI using the Service Menu (which allows modification of system parameter such as IP Address, Date and Time, Calibrate Touch, Erase Project).
In order to access the Beijer Service Menu (to change the System Date and Time of the QTERM), these are the steps you will have to follow
1) Apply power to the pane
2) Touch and hold the touch screen when the white background appears
3) The touch screen will prompt you again to touch the screen, release and touch the screen again.
4) From the Service Menu, select IP Settings button. Follow the screen.
- When you click on the IP Address text box, a numeric keypad will appear.
- In the numeric keypad, comma (“,”) is actually a period. Looks misleading in the keypad but it works.
Watch my vlog and it is much clearer.