A quick reference on how to print a repeated title header on every page.
1) Click the [Page Layout] tab > In the “Page Setup” group, click [Print Titles].
2) Under the [Sheet] tab, in the “Rows to repeat at top” field, click the spreadsheet icon.
3) Click and select the row you wish to appear at the top of every page.
4) Press the [Enter] key, then click [OK].
5) Select [File] (or the Microsoft Office Button in Excel 2007) > Select “Print” > Select “Print Preview” to see what the printed spreadsheet will look like.