Learn how to check java version in windows 10.
Java is a programming language that is widely used to develop mobile apps, web apps, desktop apps, games and much more. Its characteristic of being virtual machine, that is being able to run on any OS platform is one of the biggest advantage. Don’t get me wrong, Java got its own quirks but the intent of this tutorial is not to discuss about it downfall but to show you how you can check if Java is indeed installed in your computer and if it is what version is running.
- How do I check what version of Java I have installed
- How can I find which version of Java is installed without running an applet in Windows or Mac?
- How to check JDK version that installed on your computer
- How To Find and Verify Installed Java Runtime Version
- How to Check Your Java Version in the Windows Command Line